We have experience advising on:
- The risks arising from reactions between hazardous chemicals
- Health and safety issues concerning chemical hazards and CO Poisoning
- Occupational exposure to hazardous materials
- Contamination, including fuel contamination, food stuff contamination and land contamination
- Disputes concerning chemical plants.
We can undertake site visits to:
- Investigate incidents in chemical plants, power stations, petroleum refineries, semi-conductor plants, research laboratories, general factories, warehouses and container terminals
- Investigate escaped gases, steam explosions, overheating and over pressurisation
- Assist in managing a hazardous occurrence
- Provide technical advice on causation
- Collect samples, which can be examined by our analytical chemists or in specialist laboratories
If you would like further information, please contact us on 020 7726 4951 or complete our Contact Form.