Microorganism contamination can cause equipment to breakdown or to malfunction. It can also cause the spoilage of bulk products and can be responsible for public health hazards.
We have experience advising on:
- The spoilage of foodstuffs and fuel oils
- Public health hazards, such as Legionnaire’s disease
We can undertake site visits to:
- Examine incidents at factories and on cargo ships
- Determine the cause of microbiological contamination
- Investigate the effects of microbiological contamination or degradation
- Collect samples, which can be examined by our analytical chemists or in specialist laboratories
If you would like further information, please contact us on 020 7726 4951 or complete our Contact Form.