Burgoynes are experienced in investigating the causes and circumstances of explosions, including those resulting in injuries. The manufacture, storage, use and disposal of such items are obviously carefully controlled from a health, safety, security and legal standpoint.
We have expertise advising on:
- Explosions involvings solids, liquids, gases and dispersed dust
- Incidents involving explosives and energetic substances – including fireworks
- Compliance with Health & Safety codes and regulations
We can undertake site visits to:
- Investigate explosions in domestic premises, as well as in industrial or commercial buildings
- Determine if an explosion was deliberate, or caused by defective design, installation or maintenance of an appliance or piece of equipment
- Analyse debris from an explosion
If you would like further information, please contact us on 020 7726 4951 or complete our Contact Form.